Friday, January 16

JANUARY - 2009 GOODIES

Roses in Huntington Library Gardens, they were beautiful!

UPDATES:
Shop is re-opened! Back from USA with a ton of vintage items, many in nice condition - some antique even but I'm just going to list them as vintage as I am not too sure about the age. I am starting to list some pretty pieces from an old lady who took care of her jewellery so keep tabs on my blog! This will take months to clear.

Also modern unworn stock, a few brand names and lots of fashion earrings which will be priced low and some on wholesale for duplicates (later though!).

A note here that all pre-orders that have been paid for are mailed out. Also, Chinese New Year is around the corner; post offices will be closed from 25 - 27th Jan, I'm not able to guarantee that you will receive your packages before the holidays.

Check out the vintage necklaces, earrings, bracelets & brooches. I will be updating every few days.






To get on my mailing list just comment 'Subscribe' with your email address.

No comments: