Friday, January 23

Jan 2009 - Happy Lunar New Year!

Roses in Huntington Library Gardens, they were beautiful!

UPDATES:
Here's wishing all Chinese a Happy Lunar New Year!
I'm still open during the holidays, but will only be able to mail out your orders after 27th Jan.
zwani.com myspace graphic comments


and if possible:
OVER 500 GLITTER GRAPHICS AND ADDING MORE EVERY DAY! COME CHECK OMGGLITTERS.COM OUT TODAY!

Shop is re-opened! Back from USA with a ton of vintage items, many in nice condition - some antique even but I'm just going to list them as vintage as I am not too sure about the age. I am starting to list a couple of pretty pieces from an old lady who took care of her jewellery so keep tabs on my blog!

Also modern unworn stock, a few brand names and lots of fashion earrings which will be priced low.

Check out the vintage necklaces, earrings, bracelets & brooches. I will be updating every few days.






To get on my mailing list just comment 'Subscribe' with your email address.

No comments: