Tuesday, May 20

WELCOME

I sell vintage jewellery, contemporary costume jewellery, charms, beads, findings and DIY supplies for crafters at affordable prices. This shop is based in Singapore.

UPDATES:
2 June: I made 3 earrings last night using vintage components, please check them out. And happy june holidays (for those of you who are schooling or have kids in school)!

20 May: I've made some cameo-themed accessories! Necklaces and a ring for now. All the cameos are vintage. Also I have some teeny cameos but too lazy to assemble them for now =P Thank you to all the kind folks who've been supporting my shop, domo arigatou gozaimasu. I am expecting a nice carton of vintage goods for next month, and if you'd like to keep informed of my new uploads, leave a comment with the subject as 'Subscribe', thanks!

NEW ITEMS:



No comments: