Friday, February 15

LEMON KITSCHARMS @ NUS

Welcome to Lemon Kitscharms - Vintage & kitschy DIY supplies & accessories for a bargain! Navigation is on your right.


UPDATES:

NUS bazaar outside LT 27 on 12-14 Feb

Yea we kept changing the setup each day, and due to lack of space I set up an extra mini 'table' for my bracelets (it's right at the corner of the pic), it worked better! The other accessories you see belong to Jaclyn Nails and the last day was the best for us! Thank you to everyone who bought/ chatted, and hope you enjoy Valentines as much as we did!

New cellphone charms and some gift boxes added! All cellphone/bag charm prices are lowered!!


The Arts House @ Old Parliament Bldg 2 & 3 Feb

Check out my new blog shop:


Pretty Conversation will be my handmade jewellery line for young adults & working ladies, I will be posting more of my beaded creations there using some of my stash here + more!

No comments: