Wednesday, January 30

LEMON KITSCHARMS @ Arts House

Welcome to Lemon Kitscharms - Vintage & kitschy DIY supplies & accessories for a bargain! Navigation is on your right.


UPDATES:
I'll be at the NUS Faculty of Science on 12, 13 & 14 Feb. Do drop by if you're in the area! Will be borrowing space with Jaclyn Nails & will only be selling cute gift boxes, kitsch handphone charms from $5.90 & a bit of Valentine-related (heart shaped) accessories due to space constraints. See you there!



Me at the Arts House 2 & 3 Feb, thank you to anyone who came by.


New Category!
Vintage jewellery from Europe, mostly classic beaded pieces, pls take a look!

New cellphone charms and cute mini food earrings!

NEW ITEMS FOR JAN:

Check out my new blog shop:



Pretty Conversation will be my handmade jewellery line for young adults & working ladies, I will be posting more of my beaded creations there using some of my stash here + more!

No comments: