Thursday, January 7

JANUARY 2010

Welcome! I sell vintage jewellery, restored & vintage-styled pieces, contemporary costume jewellery, charms, beads, findings and DIY supplies for crafters at affordable prices. This shop is based in Singapore.

****

13 JAN: Uploaded some red & pink themed earrings. Also shifted a whole bunch of sale items under my Clearance sections, prices slashed 35-50% off!

10 JAN
: Wishing everyone a happy 2010 ahead! I've just returned back from the US with some nice goodies! Latest updates are necklaces (see below). Since Chinese New Year is around the corner you will be seeing more red-themed jewellery; also I am marking down & shifting old inventory into the discount bin!

*Important:
I just found out comments posted recently (dec & early jan) have not been retrieved by my email service provider due to some errors. I deleted some posts without checking for new comments so if you have left an order earlier and not heard from me since, please re-post your comment. I've changed my settings to divert to my gmail account. Hope I got through to everyone - please check your spam inbox too! Thanks and sorry for any inconveniences!


Snapshot: San Antonio Falls on Mount Baldy, California

****

Leave a comment with the subject as 'Subscribe' and your e-mail address to receive updates.

LATEST UPDATES:

Vintage & Retro Earrings 7



Contemporary Earrings 2




Vintage & Retro Necklaces 5



Contemporary Necklaces 2



Also feel free to join my Facebook page here: LEMON KITSCHARMS FACEBOOK PAGE Thanks =)

No comments: