Tuesday, November 24

NOVEMBER & DEC

Welcome! I sell vintage jewellery, restored & vintage-styled pieces, contemporary costume jewellery, charms, beads, findings and DIY supplies for crafters at affordable prices. This shop is based in Singapore.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE* I will be overseas from 5 Dec 2009 - 7 Jan 2010, all orders will be shipped out by 4 Dec if payments are settled before this date. My shop will still accept orders and payments after that but items will be mailed out only in Jan, thanks!

Featured Updates:

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

29 Nov:
Vintage & Retro Necklaces 5 (mostly 1970s) and a couple of Contemporary Necklaces updated! That's about it for now... I may post some goodies while in the US so do keep a lookout. If you'd like to receive monthly newsletters on updates, just leave a comment anywhere with the subject as 'Subscribe' and your e-mail address.

24 Nov:
A whole bunch of earrings under Vintage & Retro 9 , Vintage & Retro 8 and Contemporary 3

And I realised there was a typo mistake in my announcement, I will mail out all packages by 4 Dec (NOT 4 Jan) if I receive payment before this date. Happy holidays =)
Don't forget to check out my Christmas page if you like some festive accessories to go with your attire!

14 Nov:
More lovely vintage necklaces under a new page Vintage & Retro 5
Also recently I updated necklaces: Contemporary 4 & Vintage & Retro 4

1 Nov:
Added lots of brooches and stick pins! Also rings, and a new page for the guys... vintage cuff links & tie clips from the 1950s-60s: Men's Accessories


ALL items under Contemporary Necklaces 1 , Contemporary Necklaces 2 and Contemporary Earrings are on clearance sale!

Leave a comment with the subject as 'Subscribe' and your e-mail address to receive updates.

Vintage & Retro Necklaces 5



Contemporary Necklaces 4




Vintage & Retro Earrings 9



Vintage & Retro Earrings 8



Contemporary Earrings 3


Vintage Brooches



Men's Accessories



Vintage & Retro Bracelets 3



Contemporary Bracelets 2



Christmas items




Also feel free to join my Facebook page here: LEMON KITSCHARMS FACEBOOK PAGE Thanks =)

No comments: