Saturday, January 3

HAPPY 2009!


I am unable to mail out my merchandise but will be taking pre-orders. For Singapore customers please send your payments via POSB funds transfer and I will mail your items out when I get back on 16 Jan 2009 after confirmation of receipt (will be able to check my account while overseas). This will also ensure that you will receive your purchases before Chinese New Year on 26 Jan. Scroll down for my latest updates =)

For non-Singapore customers, please send your payments by Paypal and I will mail your items on 16 Jan 2009.

UPDATES:

Greetings from USA!

Tons of new stuff! Check out the vintage necklaces, earrings, bracelets & brooches. More to come soon and updating every few days, so keep tabs on this page. I am accepting pre-orders and will mail your orders out on 16 Jan 2009 if I receive payment before this date.







To get on my mailing list just comment 'Subscribe' with your email address.

No comments: