Friday, November 21

NOVEMBER

Welcome! I sell vintage jewellery, contemporary costume jewellery, charms, beads, findings and DIY supplies for crafters at affordable prices. This shop is based in Singapore.


SHOP FOR CHRISTMAS EARLY! I WILL BE OVERSEAS FROM 14 DEC 2008 - 16 JAN 2009. Latest orders to be in by 12 Dec, all payments to be made by 14 Dec. Late orders will be settled after I return in 2009. For non-Singapore orders, I am unable to guarantee shipping times, your package will likely arrive late for Christmas.

LATEST ITEMS:

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.


SITE UPDATES:
Clearance prices are up! I am discounting alot of my old stock (bracelets, earrings & necklaces) for Christmas to make way for next year's items so grab them while they last =) They are marked down in red and under their respective categories.

Vintage & restored necklaces:


Vintage bangle & altered vintage bracelets:


Vintage earrings:


Vintage pin:


1 designer vintage chain, handmade vintage acrylic, vintage glass and porcelain necklaces:



A buncha junk for crafters under The Maybe Useful Items:


Handmade bracelets:

I've brought in some supplies: Jump rings, Earring hooks & Bead Caps



Cameo necklaces with sparkly beads:



1 necklace set and 1 bracelet set! Both sets have matching earrings too.




Lovely floral earstuds:


A few Christmas-themed items added!
A photo frame ornament, 2 brooches, a handmade ring:



Christmas ornaments & junk lot:


Buttons for crafting:


These lots are all under 'The Maybe Useful Items'

****
Bag of junk beads:


I'm streamlining my shop and selling almost all my extraneous shell necklaces into lots. Good resale potential or to give away. Check them out under Wholesale Lots! =)



My latest handmade necklaces at Pretty Conversation!


****

Also there's a new Facebook page for this shop, join it here: LEMON KITSCHARMS FACEBOOK PAGE Thanks =)

As always if you'd like to keep informed of my new uploads, leave a comment with your email address and the subject as 'Subscribe', thanks!

No comments: