Tuesday, October 21

OCTOBER

Welcome! I sell vintage jewellery, contemporary costume jewellery, charms, beads, findings and DIY supplies for crafters at affordable prices. This shop is based in Singapore.

LATEST ITEMS:

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.


UPDATES:
Just added some new handmade necklaces:




7 new gemstone beads:


A few Christmas-themed items added. Please do your Christmas shopping early because I will be overseas from mid-dec. Stay tuned for updates & new items for November!

A photo frame ornament, 2 brooches, a handmade ring, a vintage necklace set:




Christmas ornaments & junk lot:


Buttons for crafting:


These lots are all under 'The Maybe Useful Items'

****
Bag of junk beads:


I'm streamlining my shop and selling almost all my extraneous shell necklaces into lots. Good resale potential or to give away. Check them out under Wholesale Lots! =)


Other new items include a pair of elaborate earrings (altered) & a vintage altered beaded necklace:



More handmade rings of vintage Holly Hobbie designs:


Handmade charm bracelets:



My latest handmade necklaces at Pretty Conversation!


****

Also there's a new Facebook page for this shop, join it here: LEMON KITSCHARMS FACEBOOK PAGE Thanks =)

As always if you'd like to keep informed of my new uploads, leave a comment with your email address and the subject as 'Subscribe', thanks!

No comments: