Friday, November 30

CHRISTMAS SALES

Welcome to Lemon Kitscharms - Vintage & kitschy DIY supplies at bargain prices! Navigation on your right!

Happy Holidays folks! I've included some new gemstones pendant & beads, vintage glass cabs & beads for this month, do take advantage of discounts & free shipping promotion for this period.

I'm just tired of seeing some of the necklaces that I have, they are now in the CLEARANCE / SALE section! Pls help me free up some storage space ^__^ get them for yourself or as fun gifts! Some new items up, will be posting more handmade stuff since I finally bought myself jewellery glue!

SOME NEW ITEMS FOR DEC:




From now till 31 Dec:

10% off all purchases
15% off purchases above $20
20% off purchases above $30
(excludes nett items)

and

Free postage for any invoices above $5.00!

More promos for 2 necklaces suitable as gifts!


No comments: